C Brooks Smith, MD & Associates
A caring doctor and compassionate staff who watches out for your well-being.
If you're looking for a compassionate doctor and staff who care about your well-being, then the office of Dr. C. Brooks Smith will be the best fit for you and for your family. Our Granbury office serves patients from Glen Rose and Weatherford as well as Stephenville, Cresson Aledo Tolar Lipan Godley.
We provide :
* Well Woman Care: Pap tests, pelvic/breast exams and pregnancy tests
* Well Male Care: blood pressure and body mass index (BMI) screening
* Well Child Care: annual checkup and immunization
* Well Baby Care
* Preventive care, annual physical exams and health screenings
* Sports physicals
* Chronic illness management including but not limited to: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol and Asthma
* Infection treatment
* Advanced allergy testing
* Snoring, and other Ear, Nose, and Throat Concerns
* Eating disorder Treatment
* Hormone Therapy and Testosterone Replacement
Granbury is a city in and the county seat of Hood County, Texas, United States. As of the 2020 census, the city's population was 10,958, and it is the principal city of the Granbury micropolitan statistical area. Granbury is named after Confederate General Hiram B. Granbury. Granbury started as a square and log cabin courthouse. Many buildings on the square are now registered historic landmarks, including the Granbury Opera House, which still hosts "Broadway" productions.